Adhiraa Creations - A blog to satisfy my own thirst on crafts.
Developed a habbit of doing gifts innovatively for family members & friends from childhood. I don't know when I started this, but still I remember the small bouquet which I made for my bro. I have limited access to the outside world other than school. I enjoyed with my family - as that was my world. I used to create crafts with the things available at home.
Paper quilling - When I was searching for paper rose in google. I got to know about basic shapes of Quilling, from that point, i got into paper quilling. But i don't have a proper tool or paper strips. I tried with small screwdriver, then with toothpick, Those days, i am not much familiar with google/internet. I don't know how to procure online. Technologically weak. :)
Gave up the idea, took the post it papers and tried my quilling skill with that and gave up the idea of quilling.
Years passed... When I came across Inna Dorman blog and Reshmi's blog and I was Technologically strong to get things done online. From that moment, my quilling story began.It is a mesmerzing world of paper art. I am addicted to that.
Thanks to Google. See my blog is up with quilling post.
Developed a habbit of doing gifts innovatively for family members & friends from childhood. I don't know when I started this, but still I remember the small bouquet which I made for my bro. I have limited access to the outside world other than school. I enjoyed with my family - as that was my world. I used to create crafts with the things available at home.
Paper quilling - When I was searching for paper rose in google. I got to know about basic shapes of Quilling, from that point, i got into paper quilling. But i don't have a proper tool or paper strips. I tried with small screwdriver, then with toothpick, Those days, i am not much familiar with google/internet. I don't know how to procure online. Technologically weak. :)
Gave up the idea, took the post it papers and tried my quilling skill with that and gave up the idea of quilling.
Years passed... When I came across Inna Dorman blog and Reshmi's blog and I was Technologically strong to get things done online. From that moment, my quilling story began.It is a mesmerzing world of paper art. I am addicted to that.
Thanks to Google. See my blog is up with quilling post.
No comments:
Post a Comment