Sunday, March 24, 2013

Time for tutorial - Folded earring

Hi friends,

I have commited to post the Folded earrings tutorial / paper weaved earring tutorial long back, but didn't find time to take photographs. Y'day I have decided to work on this and here we go..


Step 1: Take four strips of quilling strips of two colour each. Length should be above 12 inches. I have taken four different colours for you to understand on the folding easily.Fold the strips in the center as in the picture below


Step 1


Step 2: Create an interlocking pattern
Step 3: Pull at each end of the strip to make a tile pattern in the center


Step 4: Fold the strips one on top of the other as above


Step 5. Lock it with the orange colour and repeat Step 4 & Step 5 to get folding as below


3mm strips will be opt for this.

If you have any doubts, pls do leave a comment with your email id, I shall mail you the detailed one. I think this might not be required. :)

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...