Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy birthday to Adhiraacreations

Dear friends,


Some where and some day a spark came to me to create a blog which led me to open a blog named Adhiraacreations on 28th May 2012. It have been a year now with 110 followers, 23000+ pageviews and a few awards.

I have to admit here that I am here in this blog land only because of the support from my family & my blog friends.

Thank you so much for everything. Coming to my Blog anniversary award.....

the winners is

.................


.......................


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


It Nehal kalaria with highest scores. Congrats Nehal.

Here are her entries for my contest.



the score sheet is below.


Nehal you will receive a gift voucher from Lulupu team soon.

Thanks to all the participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...