Monday, May 20, 2013

White on White

Dear Friends,

I was inspired by the challenge announced by Itsy bitsy this month to use only white & silver in our works. Here is the card i have done with white flower for my mom. She is a Nursing superintendent. What colour i could choose for her other than white. To decorate it more i have arranged with white beads/pearls, butterfly and silver stickers.





Material Cost:
Card - (100 cards for Rs.200) - Rs.2
3mm quilling(Rs.20 for 100 strips) - used 32 strips - Rs.6.40
White beads - Rs.1.76 (for 22 beads )
Silver bindis - Rs.0.75(pack for Rs.5 used only 15)

Total - Rs.10.91/-


To the jewellery part, it is my favourite Jhumkis. I did this to gift my friend's daughter on her first holy communion. I planned to gift her something religious and designed this jhumki. Hope she likes it.





Different looks
Material used:

White Card stock , 4 mm Quilling strips & punches used for small flowers - from Itsy Bitsy
Butterfly, Findings & white pearls - local shop

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...