Friday, October 4, 2013

My Special set

Hi Friends,

Creating something for yourself, isn’t it special. Whatever i create either i have gifted it or have sold it. 

I have never made a quilled earring for myself. This month is very special to me -i will be 31 on 31st October. This is my special birthday and i would love to gift myself with a set made by me.

Didn’t spend much time on choosing a colour, yes it is pink - Then to design – As i am big criticiser of my own creations, creating an unique creation to win my heart was a tough job. Tried many designs and finally ended with this design. Decorated it with pearls and ghungurus.

This was my first try to convert Paper Jewellery into Fashion jewellery. Hope i have done it to some extent. 

Here it is
  









Materials used

Paper strips - Itsy Bitsy
Pearls, loreals, jewellery findings - local shop


Would love to have your real feedback.

Thanks for visiting. 

PS: If my works inspires you or you want to recreate, Pls do give a direct link to my post because i put my hardwork in each and every design I make. Hope you all understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...