Monday, November 18, 2013

Beads / Crystal Jewellery

Dear friends,

I have gone crazy with beads and this post is on my first try with Fashion jewellery. Fashion jewellery / beads jewellery can be easily learned by anyone. Hope you all remember your childhoood days of beading the beads with string. It is the same. Will post a separate post on DIY bead jewellery.



 I have customized the sandstone & pearl jewellery set based on a request from my friend. It would be a birthday gift for her cousin. Hence I have packed the jewellery in a handmade box with a sentiment fixed to it.



Since she want the outer design to be CAS , have made a simple quilled flower and fixed it on top of it. 



Hope she likes it.

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...