Monday, May 26, 2014

Mrs Sudha Murthy

Mrs Sudha Murthy - When I heard the news that Mrs Sudha Murthi will be visiting our premises, I was surprised and bit scared. She was my first inspiration at office, when I joined Titan in 2003, I came to know about her by a forwarded mail. I still preserve it. As She is the Chairperson of Infosys foundation, many things were going about her in my mind. 

Finally the day came, I was really shocked to see her, a millionaire in a simple Saree and with no jewels. Her friendly smile gave me the comfort. The time i spent with her was like being with my Mom.

A down to earth person, the way she spoke, her humbleness & etc. – could feel a divine presence. 

My crafty mind sparked to give her something being in office what will I make, I had only 30 minutes. Searched nook and corner of the table to get something. As I used to store the balance flowers, paper bits in a small box, luckily I found 3 punched flowers, two green strips, a single red coloured Quilling strip and some half pearls. Planned to make a special quilled flower pot with quilled roses for a special person and here it is.




It was like a reward for me when she happily agreed to take it with her. What else I need, thanking God for all this and feeling blessed.

Would like to link this to Crafter Corner Something special challenge.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...