Monday, March 16, 2015

Die namics at kraftzone

Hi friends,

My today post is totally inspired by the challenge in Kraftzone.

I got many diecuts as RAK from my blog friends, i occasionally use them in my projects. had a chance to use them fully in my handmade card.

I really don't know the names of the die used here.

Distress the background with Tea dye distress ink using a stencil. Mounted the lattice diecut above that and arranged the flowers, butterfly,swirls.

would like to submit to the below challenges too

Lulupu - Moodboard + birthday 
Techniques: Distress look
Materials: string
Embellishments: flowers, glitter
Shapes: Square
All other things: Gold - glitter balls, yellow and teal Colors
Twist: 3 flowers

Beyond grey challenge - BGC#66 - Mixed Media (stenciled background with distress ink)
Simonsays wednesday challenge - things that fly

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...