Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy birthday layout

Dear Friends,

My Today post is on my first attempt in creating a mixed media layout.

Since this was the first time, i am trying , i thought of adopting a sketch and got the same from Sketchabilities.

My husband celebrates his birthday tomorrow. Would like to surprise him with something handmade by me.

Here is my take on the sketch
Just stamped the background with hearfelt creations Numeral clocks stamps and textured using damask stencil. Misted with fabric paints and embellished with handmade flowers, flourish, tags pearls, laces etc. Thanks to Sketchabilities team for the chance to try.

Hope he likes it.
http://sketchabilities.blogspot.in/2015/04/sketch-138-design-team-reveal.html

Linking it to below challenges too
1. Fab n Funky - May flowers
2. Inky Impression - IIC 208 - embellishments

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...