Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tutorial No line coloring technique

Hi Friends,

This month at Catchy challenge we have an interesting challenge. It is No line coloring technique.
CSCC #16 - No Line Coloring
(You can use any medium to color your images!)

Here is the step by step tutorial for No line coloring.

Step 1:
Stamp your image using a light colored ink.For my creations today, I used "Penny Black Petal Party" stamp set, Ranger "tea dye" Distress ink and Faber castel Water colour pencils.I have created a woody texture using score board and distress inks

Step 2:
Now colour the inside portion with light colour and edges with dark colour water colour pencils.I have done only with light colour.

Step 3:
Take a fine-tipped paint brush and some water and begin applying the water from inside out on your image.

Step 4:
Allow your image to dry and use it on your card as you wish.

My final card I created is here. Added pearls and hand written sentiment.

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Join us the fun at CSCC# 16 - No Line Colouring

Linking to the below challenges
Lessology - Wood grain (the background paper is a wedding invitation)
Creative Inspiration - Lets color
Dream Valley Challenge - Distressing


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...